Usika/ whole pod Tamarind
9 in stock
- Also known as TSIGA.
- The pulp of tamarind is quite juicy .It’s flavour is a mixture of sweetness and sourness. Tamarind can be eaten completely raw, cooking base for stews, chutneys and marinades
- Tamarind is full of beneficial properties such as vitamin B, calcium and is high in acids and sugar.
- Tamarind can be used to cure numerous ailments and is widely renowned as a beneficial fruit with healing properties.
- In beverage form, it is used to treat diarrhoea, constipation, fever, and malaria. The bark and leaves are also used for wound healing
- The polyphenols in tamarind have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These can protect against diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
Legal Disclaimer :
Legal Disclaimer Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Zimtuckshop is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
|Dimensions||5 × 2.5 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.