ZimTuckshop will collect information, including personal information and non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the site, for example when you:
- access or use the website;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the site;
- connect or link to any site via social networking sites;
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to ZimTuckshop, and you can limit the communications that ZimTuckshop sends to you.
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
Cookies and Tracking
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers and ZimTuckshop served ads online using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the About Ads Opt-Out Tool.
Use of Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the site and our services, and Other Programs;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the site;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
- Administer promotional activities or events sponsored by us;
- We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- with relevant Business Partners:
- with whom we jointly offer products and services;
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a ZimTuckshop voucher, goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through ZimTuckshop on behalf of that Business Partner;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting ZimTuckshop;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose non-identifiable Information:
- for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- with Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
- to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
- with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
You provide us with your personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your personal Information during your interaction with the site. We also collect personal information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, and text.
Device data may be collected when your device interacts with the ZimTuckshop site, even if you are not logged into the site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Security of Personal Information
ZimTuckshop has administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by ZimTuckshop through your interaction with the site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the site and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United Kingdom
If you live outside the United Kingdom and you use the site or provide us with Personal Information directly via the site, your information will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By using the site or giving us your Personal Information, you are directly transferring your Personal Information and non-identifiable Information to us in the United States. The United Kingdom may not have the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction. However, you agree and consent to our collection, transfer, and processing of your Personal Information and non-identifiable Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in your jurisdiction when you use the site or provide us with Personal Information. Regardless of where we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Contact Us; Privacy Rights and Other Countries
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at email@example.com. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address: